The Older Persons COVID-19 Support Line provides information, support and connection for Older Australians, their relatives, carers, friends or supporters on 1800 171 866.
The Older Persons COVID-19 Support Line provides information, support and connection to Older Australians.
Older Australians, their families, friends and carers can FREECALL 1800 171 866 if they:
- are feeling lonely or are worried about a loved one
- are caring for someone and need some information or a listening ear
- need help or advice about changing the aged care services they are receiving
- need help to access new care services or essential supplies such as shopping
- are concerned about a friend or family member living with Dementia.
We know there is a lot of confusion within the community and maybe even some fear. Older people are especially vulnerable to COVID-19, but may be less connected to the internet, and needing another way to access information for their circumstances.
Older Australians, their relatives, carers, friends or supporters can call 1800 171 866 8.30am – 6pm AEST weekdays for any information or services they may need.
The Older Persons COVID-19 Support Line is a joint initiative of COTA Australia, Dementia Australia, National Seniors and OPAN, supported by funding from the Australian Government.